Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information which may include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, it may send cookies to your browser and store them on your device to remember information about your preferences or improve your user experience.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To remember your preferences and enable certain functionalities
- To analyze and improve the Service's performance
- To prevent fraudulent activity and enhance security
- To personalize your experience on the Service
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several types of cookies that may be used on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Service and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, which allows us to analyze and improve its performance. We use Google Analytics, a popular web analytics service, to gather information about our website traffic and usage.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be used by third-party advertisers to deliver more relevant advertisements and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. They may track your online activities across different websites.
How can you manage cookies?
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Service and limit your access to certain features.
If you would like to manage your cookie preferences, you can do so through the settings of your device or browser. You can also use third-party tools or opt-out options provided by certain advertising networks.